Originally set up in Donegal in the northwest of Ireland by Robert John Fleming in 1860. Ownership of the company has remained in the Fleming family to the present, ranking as one of the oldest agricultural machinery companies in the UK and Ireland.

THE FACTORY
The Fleming factory is based in Newbuildings in the North West of Northern Ireland. The modern purpose built factory, was established in 1983 on a modest 1⁄2 acre site.

Over the years the factory has had several expansion developments with the most recent being a £1.1m expansion which was completed in 2013.

The factory is a purpose built state of the art manufacturing facility with an even greater emphasis on efficiency, quality & finish as well as allowing ample room for finished product, storage and dispatch all of which is managed from an up to date computerised administration block.

QUALITY AND STRENGTH IN OUR PRODUCTS
All Fleming products are customer focused with research and design carried out by our in-house design team who continually work to a standard that has the end users satisfaction in mind, with all new products being extensively tested throughout the design and development process to ensure the customer has quality and strength in the product and a value for money machine as the end result.

With computerisation and the pace of new technology moving so fast, the company embraced a policy of continuous improvement, involving the most up to date design packages, CNC production machinery and processes including robotic welding.

Over the years the company has developed a business strategy of 'servicing from stock-stocking for service' providing value for money machines through the machinery dealer network to over 20 countries worldwide to date.

Fleming machines and dealers are supported through a well stocked spare parts department offering a prompt and efficient service to all their customers.